HOW DOES MY NEW OWNER REDEEM THEIR FREE BAG AND FIRST VOUCHER?
- Your new owner will need to visit: https://promos.royalcanin.co.nz/mypuppy
- They are required to enter some basic information including
- Your Breeders Unique Code
- The Pack Serial Number NZa1B2c3 - found below the barcode on the back of the
Royal Canin pack
- Your new owners may be able to select from multiple diets eg. Labrador Puppy and Maxi
Puppy. Make sure you are familiar with the options and let your new owner know which diet
- Once the sign up process is complete your new owner will receive a validation email.
- It is important that they validate their account so they can access it in the future.
- They will also receive a Welcome Email with their first 25% off voucher. The voucher is valid
for 6 months from the date it is sent and can be redeemed in any participating pet store,
veterinary clinic or online retailer.
- The free bag of food will normally take 2–3 days to arrive. Your new owner will receive an
email with the tracking details of their delivery.
HOW DOES MY NEW OWNER RECEIVE THEIR SECOND 25% OFF VOUCHER?
- Your new owner will need the details from the bag they purchase using the first 25% off
- Name of product
- Place of Purchase
- They then need to log in to the Healthy Pets Club, Pet Owner Portal at: www.royalcanin.com/nz - the log in can be found in the drop down menu at the top right of the page.
- They will then see a link on their dashboard to enter the details the from the purchased bag of Royal Canin.
- Their second 25% voucher will be emailed to them
- This voucher is valid for 6 months from date of issue.
- New owners can also find copies of their vouchers in Pet Owner Portal of the Healthy Pets Club, should they need to.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- New owners may only receive up to 2 free bags of food in any 24 month period even if they purchase more than 2 puppies or kittens from a qualifying breeder.
- 25% off vouchers are only valid one per person.
- The promotion is not open to members of the Royal Canin Breeders Club.
- Packs can not be sent overseas—if however you are sending a puppy between New Zealand and Australia please contact email@example.com to arrange this.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here.
HOW DO I EARN BREEDER REWARDS POINTS?
- Every FREE bag of food your new owners sign up for = 4 Breeder Rewards points
- Every second 25% voucher redeemed = 6 Breeder Rewards points
- Learn more about the Breeder Rewards programme here
If you have any queries about the process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org